54. Practice photography once a month for a year (1/12)
this past sunday, I got to practice my photography skills...thanks to Bev & Jerm!!! they gave me the opportunity to do this when they asked me to take their maternity pix. so, we took a few pix this past weekend, specifically for them to use for their babyshower invites. we will probably do another shoot in the near future when Bev is bigger. but I had SO much fun shooting them, and I'm very happy with how the pictures turned out. of course, there's always room for improvement, but that is why I am hoping to get better at it from all this practice.

so I got my practice in for the month of May. and it's June already, so anyone wanna model for me?! hehe. if not, I'm probably gonna end up practicing on my Parebear, as usual! :P
10:27 AM
|
|
This entry was posted on 10:27 AM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
7 comments:
Great job!!! I wish you were close by...I need to get Caleb's 1 year pics done!
I've already told you how much I love the pix! You're doing so well! :)
wow!! very nice pam :)
Pam, the pic is awesome and I'm sure the others are, too!!! :)
Pam... Pam... Pam... Me & Jerm had soooo much fun!!! Words can't describe! You were real professional but made it so relaxed for us. You captured the moment PERFECTLY! I can't wait for the next photoshoot! our sisters are excited too! (I'll try not to gain in the face in the meantime! haha.)
I really don't know who had more fun.. u or us... I'm pretty sure it was us!! haha. I know this was "practice" for you but really, it was truly our pleasure! And coming from your first "client", you did AWESOME! I'm so glad you advised me to take maternity pics! and I'm glad we were able to help you in some of your goals too! Ok.. i'm writing a yearbook entry now so, Thanks a million Pam! =)
love ya, Bev
Photographer + Friend = TONS of FUN
yay pam!!! its beautiful :) great job!
great work pam! keep it up ;o)
Post a Comment