21. Have a dinner & a movie with a friend(s) once a month for a year (1/12)

one of my fave things to do...have a dinner & a movie with a friend(s). the other week, Lorie & I had Ruby Tuesday's endless salad bar. yum. thanks to Lorie, I decided not to have the crab cakes and went with a healthy salad. but shoot, now I'm craving those crab cakes. :P sadly, we found out about MJ's death at the restaurant because a waiter was spreading the news. (may he and FF rest in peace). *sigh* so sad. but on a happy note, it's always nice to catch up with a girlfren'.

after dinner, we watched The Proposal, which I enjoyed very much. well, I'm a sucker for any kind of chick flick, but it was definitely a great comedy/romance. and I think Sandra Bullock is hilarious. oh, and don't worry, I can't forget about Ryan Reynolds! I think I have a new crush! haha. shoot, with this bod, who wouldn't?! ;)


looking forward to more "dinner & a movie"s with friends...

1 comments:

Lorie Orciga said...

did someone just say ruby tuesday's salad bar? eek, i'm craving again! yummy, let's go!