Starbucks
9. Refrain from purchasing Starbucks for an entire month.So, this past month & a half, we observed Lent..."the tradition of giving up or fasting from something that we do a lot of and that we find pleasure in". What better time to give up my obsession with Starbucks...whether it was my White Chocolate Mocha, Banana Nut Bread, sometimes both, or the Vanilla Frappuccino from 7-11...I knew I had to refrain from buying Starbucks on my way to work almost every day. It was tough those first few days, but it definitely saved me some money! and although, I didn't give up coffee totally, I at least purchased the cheaper coffee. even then, I didn't buy coffee as much. well, you know when Easter came, right when I woke up, I drove to Starbucks and got me a Banana Nut Bread and another fave, Caramel Frappuccino. I was super excited! haha. what's sad is that I've bought Starbucks almost every day since...like I never even gave it up for Lent. *sigh* what can I say, I love me some Starbucks! =P
9:05 AM
|
|
This entry was posted on 9:05 AM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
0 comments:
Post a Comment