my 101...
So, in the midst of blogging about what I've accomplished so far and what I plan on accomplishing in the future, I thought to myself, why not make a 101 in 1001 list while I'm at it?! well, I had to join the bandwagon...looking at friends' lists made me want to make one of my own. =) shout out to She, Lorie, Karen, Roselyn, Janice, Taylor, Bev & Joy for inspiring me to do this. I literally printed all of y'alls out and checked off which ones I'd like to do, too! of course, this will be an addition to my vision board. And because I have 1001 days to complete these tasks, hopefully I'll be even more motivated and committed to living my life to the fullest! YES, we can! or as Lorie always says "we're focused, man!" :P
hmm...what to do first...
9:27 AM
|
|
This entry was posted on 9:27 AM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
6 comments:
Great list, Pam! I know you can do it all...you have plenty of time and it'll be really fun! Happy 101'ing! :)
<3 ya, L.
Woohoo I'm so excited! There are so many things we can do together and I can't wait! :)
I love, love, love your list! :) I can't wait to read about all your "adventures." Cheers to you, girlfriend. May you have many successes in your beautiful life.
love the list! so can we tag team on the sushi thing?! I gotta do a home-made sushi night! =)
and for some reason i think I know what "private" means... hmmm.. maybe not! haha. well happy journey my dear friend!
tight
yay! so glad you made a list! can't wait to see your progress with it! i especially like #98 =)
Post a Comment