34. Complete a 1000-piece puzzle
yikes, I haven't updated my blog in awhile! it's been long overdue! well, I finally finished my 1000-piece puzzle! and I have to make a shoutout to my sister for helping me! without her, I'd probably go crazy trying to complete it. and also, a shoutout to Taylor for allowing She to help me. hehe. in the end, it was definitely worth all those late nights trying to figure out the solid black/blue pieces! I LOVE staring at Edward! :) what I need to do now, though, is glue the pieces together and frame it!

12:39 AM
|
|
This entry was posted on 12:39 AM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
2 comments:
LOL thanks for the shoutout! :p I'm giggling at "closeup of my boo..." hehehe
check out www.whattheforks.wordpress.com!!
Post a Comment