78. Enroll Paris in golf lessons
wow...again, I've been slackin' with the blog. well, I've accomplished a few of my 101s in the meantime! :)
first is enrolling Paris in golf lessons. this is what she wanted to do next, so we enrolled her at First Tee. it's every Saturday for 6 weeks, and she's at the halfway point. She has her days where she'll love it, and the other days, she's constantly frustrated and counts down how many classes she has left. I don't know what I was thinking when I signed up for the Saturday morning classes from 8-930am - maybe that has a little to do with Paris' pouting and whining. :P But I seriously think she's the next Michelle Wie 'cuz she does awesome!
1:12 PM
|
|
This entry was posted on 1:12 PM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.



0 comments:
Post a Comment