52. Get a new cell phone – preferably a Blackberry or iPhone

my birthday present to me... a (refurbished) 8GB iPhone 3G...
it may not be the newest 3GS or have the most RAM, but I absolutely LOVE it!!! my friends that work at Verizon get on me about having lost calls, but I haven't experienced any of that so far. and it's like a new toy, with all the different apps & the capability of doing almost anything!!! I can go on Facebook & Twitter, check out movie times on Fandango, listen to music on Pandora, read books, learn Tagalog, view Target ads, see which Starbucks are open/closed, track bills, and have all sorts of games for Paris to keep her occupied..the list goes on and on!

shout out to sara & ronald for helping me get all the apps I want! :)

a fave is the I am T-Pain app - here's Paris' auto-tune version of Poker face: http://iamtpain.smule.com/mysongs/user/pamoola =P

1 comments:

grace said...

yay welcome to iphone nation! just keep your charger on you...the battery sucks :x